Saturday, October 5, 2019
Flag Pole Hill, White Rock Lake, 8015 Doran Circle, Dallas, Texas
ADULT & YOUTH
- $65 Early Registration through March 26
- $75 Standard Registration - March 27 through September 29
- $85 Race Week Registration - September 30 through October 4
- $95 Race Day Registration – October 5
ADULT & YOUTH
- $35 Early Registration through March 26
- $40 Standard Registration - March 27 through September 29
- $45 Race Week Registration - September 30 through October 4
- $50 Race Day Registration – October 5
DON’T WANT TO RUN OR WALK?
We’re looking for about 350 volunteers on race day, your help will support our mission to help improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. Groups and corporate teams are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
Packet Pick Up
Thursday, October 3, 2019 | 11AM - 6PM:
BBC, 2800 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 and Thursday, October 3, 2019 | 10AM-7PM:
Luke's Locker, 3046 Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75205
Race Day - October 5, 2019 | 6:00 AM: Flag Pole Hill, White Rock Lake, 8015 Doran Circle, Dallas, Texas
Race Day Information
6:00 AM: Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
7:30 AM: Half Marathon Start
7:40 AM: 5K Start
8:30 AM: Post race street party
9:00 AM: 5K awards
9:45 AM: Half marathon awards
11:00 AM: Half marathon course closed (3 ½ hour time limit.)
11:30 AM: Street party & event closed
All finishers in the half marathon and 5K will receive finisher medals at the finish line.
Awards will be given to the following for both the half marathon & 5K: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place overall male & female. 1st place overall Male & female masters.
Follow our facebook page for the latest updates.